DNP 835 TOPIC 8 PRACTICE HOURS PORTFOLIO GCU
Just Click on Below Link To Download This Course:
DNP 835 TOPIC 8 PRACTICE HOURS PORTFOLIO
The Typhon Tracking System will be used to document and follow the status of your practice immersion hours throughout this and every subsequent course. Learners must be able to document a minimum of 50 concurrently or previously logged practice hours in association with this course, which will contribute to fulfillment of the total required 1,000 post-baccalaureate practice hours by the conclusion of the program. Please review the Guidelines for Graduate Field Experience Manual document in the in the DC Network for details on what may/may not qualify as practice hours.
The Practice Hours Portfolio (using the Typhon Student Tracking System) will include all of the following elements:
- Individual Success Plan signed off by mentor.
- Case log of actual clock hours applied to doctoral level learning outcomes.
- Learner evaluations-one by faculty and one by mentor (final).
- Practice mentor evaluations (final).
- Current and updated CV. (Update each course as necessary.)
- Faculty approvals of the Individual Success Plan and documented practice immersion hours. (Learner is responsible for obtaining approvals.)
- Practice mentors approval of the Individual Success Plan and documented practice immersion hours. (Learner is responsible for obtaining approvals.)
Learners will track their Practice hours within the Typhon Tracking System throughout each course and via the Practice Hours Completion Statement assignment at the end of the course.
Complete the following statement in a Word document and attach to this assignment drop box in LoudCloud and complete the Typhon Tracking System entries appropriate for this course.
Create a Word document with the following:
Practice Hours Completion Statement DNP-835
I, (INSERT NAME), verify that I have completed (NUMBER OF) clock hours in association with the goals and objectives for this course. I have also tracked said practice hours in the Typhon Student Tracking System for verification purposes and will be sure that all approvals are in place from my faculty and practice mentor.